lunes, 23 de febrero de 2015

Write conditional sentences about these situations... Be creative!! Be original!!

He usually speaks so quickly that I don't understand him.

Ann is making a dress for herself at the moment. She makes all her own clothes.

- How do you get to work usually?
-I usually go by bus but tomorrow I am going in Tom's car.

- Why are you putting on your raincoat?
-I am going for a walk. Are you coming with me?

I always buy lottery tickets but I never win.

-Do you love him?
-No, I like him very much but I do not love him.

-Are you writing to him tonight?
-Yes, I always write to him on his birthday. Do you want to send any message?

-That car is making a very strange noise. Do you think it's all right?
-Oh yes, that noise does not matter. It always makes a noise like that.

The plane you are looking at now is taking off for Paris.

-What is he doing to his car now?
-I think he is polishing it.

No hay comentarios: