miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014

Oral Skills Companion Listening Unit 1



1. You are going to listen to five people talking about their free time. What activities are they talking about? (shopping, playing the guitar, cycling, athletics, social networking, reading, computer games, climbing, skateboarding, basketball)

Adam:
Ben:
Carrie:
Dena:
Ed:


2. Read the sentences. Then listen again and decide if they are true (T) or false (F).
1 Adam prefers doing this with his family.  _______
2 Ben sometimes has to prioritize his school work over his hobby. _______
3 Carrie always does what her mother asks her to. _______
4 Dena doesn’t take safety very seriously. _______
5 Ed’s family isn’t very supportive of his hobby. _______


3. Complete these extracts from the recording. Use the present simple or the present continuous. 
1 This week I ______________ (finish) the last phase of one of my new games [...]
2 My brother always __________ (insist) that we play some sort of sports game [...]
3 I _________________ (train) three times a week [...]
4 We _________________ (not do) very well this season, [...]
5 She _____________ (not understand) how I can have so much to say to my friends [...]
6 I ______________ (try) to organize my birthday party [...] 
7 [...] we ______________ (not bother) most of the time, to be honest.
8 Matthew ___________ (write) a new song at the moment and it’s brilliant!

No hay comentarios: