sábado, 4 de octubre de 2014

Oral Skills Companion Listening Unit 1 Tapescript

Adam
I asked for a new console for my last birthday and that’s what I got, along with a few games I wanted. I’m really into action games, and sometimes I find it really difficult to stop, even for meals! This week I’m finishing the last phase of one of my new games and it’s getting really exciting! I often play with my brother but it’s more fun when one of my friends comes round. My brother always insists that we play some sort of sports game, but I can’t stand them, especially soccer games.

Ben
I train three times a week and we always have a match on Saturday mornings. It doesn’t leave
a lot of time for studying, but I can usually cope unless I’ve got an exam, in which case I might miss a training session. I’ll never be a professional but I really enjoy playing and I’m not bad – on a good day, I can score ten or twelve points! We aren’t doing very well this season, though, so the coach isn’t pleased. Anyway, I get on well with the other players in my team and we sometimes go out together for a pizza in the evening.

Carrie
I spend a lot of time online. I turn on my computer as soon as I get home from school. My mum thinks it’s pointless. She can’t understand how I can have so much to say to my friends when I’ve been with them all day, but I just like being in touch with them. She makes me turn it off until my homework’s done, although I usually have a sneaky look to see who’s logged on. I don’t actually post any messages until I’ve finished my homework, though. I’m trying to organize my birthday party, so I’ve spent more time on it than usual this week. But it’s important – I have to find out who’s coming.

Dena
When the weather’s good, I meet up with my friends and we all go together. There’s a special park near where I live, so we don’t have to go far, which is great. In the summer, we spend all evening there, but during term time, I can only go at weekends. I suppose we should wear a helmet and protective gear, but we don’t bother most of the time, to be honest. I’ve been doing it more or less every day since I got my first board at the age of eight and I’ve never hurt myself badly. I do sometimes fall off but it’s normal to have a few injuries from time to time.

Ed
I’ve always loved rock music and I’ve just started a new band with my friend Matthew. I can’t practise as much as I want because the rest of my family complain about the noise, but I always have a go as soon as everyone goes out. I often go round to Matthew’s house because he’s got a basement where we can play as loudly as we like. He sings quite well and his brother plays the keyboards, so all we need now is a drummer! Matthew’s writing a new song at the moment and it’s brilliant! I really think it could be a hit.

No hay comentarios: